Want some tips from a professional caterer and chef on how to make better meals at home and throw awesome parties? Listen to our 50th podcast episode with author and chef Jennie Cook of Jennie Cooks Catering. During the show we discuss:
- Secrets to vegan cooking
- Tips for healthy home cooking
- Roasting vegetables
- Making your own mayonnaise
- Involving kids in the kitchen
- The problems with cooking shows
- Working with leftovers
- Advice for throwing a party
- Jennie’s book Who Wants Seconds?
- How to not burn your soup
- Food swaps
If you want to leave a question for the Root Simple Podcast please call (213) 537-2591 or send an email to email@example.com. You can subscribe to our podcast in the iTunes store and on Stitcher. The theme music is by Dr. Frankenstein. A downloadable version of this podcast is here.