In this special Catcast, we talk to Dr. Tracy McFarland, who was our guest on Episode 36, about caring for older cats. During the podcast we discuss:
- Signs you need to take the cat to the vet
- Dental disease
- Oxifresh oral hygene
- The dietary needs of older cats
- Dry or wet food?
- Kidney disease
- Step stools
- Checking your cat’s teeth and gums
- Feeding times
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Integrating older and younger cats
- Heating pads for older cats
If you want to leave a question for the Root Simple Podcast please call (213) 537-2591 or send an email to [email protected]. You can subscribe to our podcast in the iTunes store and on Stitcher. The theme music is by Dr. Frankenstein. A downloadable version of this podcast is here.